Thursday, December 19, 2013

Train Funny Story - Listen

Unknown  /  at  8:26 PM  / 



















  This may be a dream, but I'll say it anyway .. 
  I want to get married last year, and I bought a gown. 
  When I meet Nelson Mandela, I was put on this gown to 
  remove the train and put aside, he walks over to kiss the ground and kiss his feet.

  Machines were running
  The sky was filled with steam .
  The train was ready to travel
  It might take me up on my dreams .

  The rooms were large and empty
  Another soul in sight ,
  Having said all this time
  Prepared me for my life .




  Train horn honking its original online
  We traveled down the tracks .
  I could see out of the window
  As long as I do not look back .

  It 's hard to look ahead
  The train is moving fast ,
  Every time it gets real bumpy
  I fear that we 're going to crash .






Share
Posted in: Posted on: Thursday, December 19, 2013

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2013 All The Things at One Place . WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.