Thursday, December 12, 2013

The miracle of $ 1 true story

Unknown  /  at  11:58 PM  / 















Tess when she heard the mother and father of a nation, eight -year-old little
brother of Andrew . He knew he was very sick and had to pay .
Daddy doctor bills and no money in our house , an apartment
complex next month because they are moving .
A very expensive operation can save him now and it was looking
like there was no one to loan them .
Daddy whispered desperation, asking him to tell his mother
in tears , " a miracle can save him now . "

Tess went to her bedroom closet with a glass jelly jar from
its hiding place in the drawing .
He counted it carefully poured on the ground change .
Three times , too . The total is correct , there should be .
No chance here for mistakes . Carefully placing the coins back in the
jar and twisting the cap , she slipped out the back door and Rexall
Drug Store with the big red head made ​​her way
6 blocks Indian sign above the door .
She waited patiently medication to give
some attention but this time he was too busy .
Tess twisted her feet to a scuffing noise .
Nothing . She was able to meet the most disgusting sound . Not good .

Finally she took a quarter from the jar and banged it on
the glass counter . It's not !
" What do you mean ? " Just heard the voice of the drug .
" I 'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom you have not seen for ages , "
he said, not looking for an answer to his question .
" Well , I want to talk to you about my brother ,





" Tess answered back in the same ulakanayakanotatu .
" He 's really sick ... I want to buy a miracle . "
" I loved ! " Said the drug .
" His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and
my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now . Spent so much as a miracle ? '
" We do not sell miracles here, little girl . 'm Sorry , but I
can not help you , " a little soft drug , said .
" I ask for money to pay for it . If that 's not enough , I will get
the rest . 'd Tell me how much it costs . "
The drug was well dressed man 's brother . Bend , the little girl asked ,
" What you need is a miracle , brother ? "


" I do not know , " Tess replied, her eyes close .
" I know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation . ,
But can not give it to my dad , so I have to use my money . "
" How are you ? " Asked the man from Chicago . " A dollar and eleven cents ,
" Tess answered barely kitaiccitucci .
" It 's not that I 'm paying for everything , but if I had to I could get some more .
" Well , what a coincidence , " smiled the man .
" A dollar and eleven cents - . Smaller brothers a miracle right price ,"
he handed her the money and the other hand he Mitten means that wherever
you take me to them.

" I am your brother see you and your parents want you to meet . ,
I need a miracle to be kind of If you see . "

Well-dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong specializing
in neurological surgery , is a surgical procedure .
The operation completed without charge and it was not long until
Andrew was home again was fine . Mom and Dad at this point, they were
happily talking about the chain of events that led .

" That surgery , " her mother whispered. " A real miracle . ,
I do not know how much it will cost ? "
Tess laughed . He felt exactly how much a miracle cost ...
A dollar and eleven cents ... Plus a little child confidence .

To Read Sinhala Translation Story .. Click Here ..

Thank You for reading ...
Have a nice day ..!





Share
Posted in: Posted on: Thursday, December 12, 2013

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2013 All The Things at One Place . WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.