Sunday, November 17, 2013

Small Girl with Ring

Unknown  /  at  6:23 PM  / 















My little girl's heart is innocent and pure
My soul is tired and he is very treatment
He cried in the store for a Scooby Snack
I said before that they are very expensive
So I bought a ring for her two hearts connected
I feared she would lose it can not find
I would only wear it at home
Father asked why she was in the wrong tone
I was told about the price and my fear
He said, Yes , father , I 'll leave it here
She was excited when her mother came
What we had planned , he said with excitement
Very sweet voice , he went on
What we 've agreed that her mother
She would only wear it at home
Serious tone 'spensive' Cuz it '
Mother 'spensive' What do you mean by asking
" You know mom Scooby snacks and rings " .


Share
Posted in: Posted on: Sunday, November 17, 2013

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2013 All The Things at One Place . WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.