Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love and Heart - I love You

Unknown  /  at  6:49 PM  / 


After those collections of notable definitions of art, science, and philosophy, what better way to
start a new year than with a selection of poetic definitions of a peculiar phenomenon that is at once 
more amorphous than art, more single-minded than science, and more philosophical than philosophy itself? Gathered here are some of the most memorable and timeless 
insights on love, culled from several hundred years of literary history

Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart,
don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

I Love You ..
I Love You ..
Love You So Much ..

Share
Posted in: Posted on: Thursday, February 13, 2014

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2013 All The Things at One Place . WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.